Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > India BroadBand
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 19-12-2013

cant use binatone DT 845W wifi modem installed by airtel broadband for bsnl broadband?

well....in 2011 airtel installed binatone DT 845w modem at my place in noida.Now i got transferred to jammu & kashmir where i have bsnl broadband connection.I tried necessary settings ,but nothing seems working. Then i went through few threads and came to know that firmware needs to be downgraded to .2 version.My current firmware version is .8...... I tried to downgrade firmware to .2 version but it doesnt accept it...........kindly help so that i can use my binatone modem(supplied and installed by airtel) for my bsnl broadband connection....thanks
Old 19-12-2013

Re: cant use binatone DT 845W wifi modem installed by airtel broadband for bsnl broadband?

First of all download the DT4W-A1.002 firmware from the below attachment. After installing the firmware, you will need to do the below:

Tab: Interface Setup -> Internet
Select Virtual Circuit as PVC2
VPI = 0 and VCI = 35
Disable all other Virtual Circuits.

ATM QoS = UBR
PCR = 0

ISP = PPPoA/PPPoE

Servicename = blank
Username = username from BSNL
Password = password from BSNL

Connection = Always On
Get IP Address = Dynamic

NAT = Enable

Defaut Route = Yes

TCP MTU = 1454 or 1492

Dynamic Route = RIP2-B
Direction = Both
Multicast = Disabled
Mac Spoofing = Disabled
Attached Files
File Type: zip DT845W_FW_Ver_002_Tool_21062011.zip (2.98 MB, 221 views)
Old 26-12-2013

Re: cant use binatone DT 845W wifi modem installed by airtel broadband for bsnl broadband?

well i tried all and my internet settings are fine as internet blinks on my modem after putting in these settings but it doesnt work when i try to open page...this is what i get from diagonstics tab..................
> Testing Ethernet LAN connection ...
PASS

>> Testing ADSL Synchronization .
PASS

>> Testing ATM OAM segment ping ...
FAIL

>> Testing ATM OAM end to end ping ...
FAIL

>> Ping Primary Domain Name Server .
PASS

>> Ping yahoo
PASS

Testing ATM OAM segement and end to end ping fail...............please help
Old 27-12-2013

Did you try to downgrade the firmware to DT4W-A1.002? You can even watch the video on how to configure Binatone DT 845W for BSNL Broadband from this link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpYVQrsP_sI
Old 12-08-2014

showkat have you solve your problem ?

kindly help me I ma facing same problem
Old 12-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukhsaini View Post
showkat have you solve your problem ?

kindly help me I ma facing same problem
Can you please specify what is the problem you are facing in details? I think that you need to download the latest version of the firmware from the below link and then setup with the settings given above:

http://mywifi.airtelbroadband.in/air.../firmware.html

TechArena Community > Technology > India BroadBand
Tags: ,