Thread: Great ISP, sad that I wont be able to use it any longer...

Great ISP, sad that I wont be able to use it any longer...

I was using Tikona broadband for past 3 year and it has been an awesome experience. Recently I shifted my house to a new place and asked the Tikona team to chage the connection to my new address. The customer care agent said that he will send a person to my new place so that he can check the feasibility of the network. When the technical person came he told me that my building has no coverage of broadband... He said, it wasn't be possible for me to get proper connectivity at my new home. It was really very noble of him to state the fact very clearly.. I called the customer care to check whether it was possible to do anything about my new connection, he said currently nothing can be done, but if there is any update they will let me know. I wanted to stay with Tikona as they have always been very supportive and very quick in their problem solving. I wrote this because I have been reading quite a few negative review about Tikona broadband. My experience with this ISP has been really very great and I really hope they could reach my building very soon.

Re: Great ISP, sad that I wont be able to use it any longer...

Well, I am using Hathway broadband internet at my home and I am quite satisfied with it. The net never goes down until there is some problem with the hathway cable. In a month I hardly face internet downtime once or twice. Its service is way to good apart from the fair usage policy that it uses.