Thread: Airtel binatone DT820 with Asus modem question

Airtel binatone DT820 with Asus modem question

I am using a Asus RT-G32 router for wifi connection and have configured it with the Airtel binatone DT820 router as well. I normally use this modem for my smartphone but I dont know how the Asus modem configuration just got reset. Now I dont know how to configure it again because it was done by the guy from the shop where I bought it. So, can anyone please help me out setting the internet connection? Thanks

Re: Airtel binatone DT820 with Asus modem question

The Asus RT-G32 is a wireless router and it is not a modem. And the Airtel binatone DT820 is a modem and not a router for your information. So, you will need to login to the Asus router and for that the username should be "admin" without quotes. And for the password it should be "password" or "admin" only by default if nothing is chnaged.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

Open any internet browser and then go put 192.168.1.1 in the url address. After that a page will appear, simply put admin in the login id and password in the password area. If this is changed by some internet service providers then you will need to contact and ask them the username and password. So simply call the service provider that you are using and ask them about this details.

First of all click on Start button and then open Control Panel. After that you need to go to Network and Internet or Network and Sharing Center. Now go to the Manage Wireless Networks which will be on the left side of the screen. After that right click on the names of the Wireless signal and then click remove network and then reconnect again to the wireless network.