Thread: Any recent changes in mobile internet tariff plans

Any recent changes in mobile internet tariff plans

Does any news about recent data pack changes. I am willing to go for a new 3G connection for my tablet. And I am not able to get a reasonable plan. It looks telecom providers in India are not willing to offer any solution for cheap plans. I had seen in news that soon some provider are going to make internet plan more cheaper. But I cannot see this on any website. I am planing to choose a plan from Vodafone.

Re: Any recent changes in mobile internet tariff plans

Idea is going to reduce the data plan price soon. They are going to make this thing cheaper. But I am not sure whether it was for 2G or 3G. Most probably this would be for 2G only. 3D is still costlier compare to the regular data pack.

You are right about that. Idea has reduced the 2G cost by 90%. This features will be provided to both postpaid and prepaid users. All this new rates will be soon reflected on all circles. As per a news source idea is going to charge around 2paisa for per 10kb. This would be the cheapest one available right-now. This slashed price will be provided in all parts of India. A number of plans are limited to some circles only. We get a bit more freedom in using 2G connection now. The plains will be more cheaper. I hope the company would also incase mobile telecom towers to offer more coverage. Most of the plans are affected by poor network coverage. This kind of plans are ideal for whatsapp and facebook. Surfing is not so great on the same. You need a 3G for the same. This revised tariff plan are not yet provided, but soon this is going to reflect on the official site and you can choose the best recharge pack as per your need.

Prices are going to slash but limited to specific region only. There is a nice drop in the 2G plans but yet 3G are quiet costly. Docomo is offering you the most cheapest mobile internet package which comes for Rs.89. This is a unlimited plan.