Thread: Which telecom provider offers a budget 1mbps unlimited broadband plan

Which telecom provider offers a budget 1mbps unlimited broadband plan

I am looking for a budget 1mbps broadband internet connection. I need a unlimited download plan here. I need a cheap plan. I do not want to spend around Rs.2000 on this. I had seen that there were recent changes which drop down the broadband plan. But I am unable to locate a good provider in my area. I am having a MTNL as the popular provider in my area. But I am not sure about any plans here.

Re: Which telecom provider offers a budget 1mbps unlimited broadband plan

You have to pay a good price for that. Tata Docomo offers a 750 Kbps Plan at a price of Rs.1200 per month. This unlimited plan and if you go ahead with 1 Mbps then you have to pay around Rs.1499. So this is the cheapest on according to me.

Recently it was in news that BSNL has released the most cheapest 1mbps plan. The cost of the same is just Rs.725. This would be the cheapest plan in the market. BSNL is the largest internet service provider in India. And they are going to offer more higher speed at more reasonable rate. The plan which I am talking about is a unlimited broadband plan. It is first provided in Gujarat. The plan is not released in any other part. The plan is released at a cost of Rs.575 which give you 512mbps and Rs.725 which gives you 1mbps. So it is really cheaper and much reasonable compare to any other plan in the market. There is one more good news. The 1mbps plan will not have any fup. You can download as much data you want. I had called BSNL customer care to get a bit more detail about this one but it does not looks that they are planing to apply this plan in Mumbai.

Whichever 1mbps plan I know is above Rs.1500. I think this would be the cheapest one. But it must be applied in all part of the country. It looks they are testing out the same in Gujarat first. Later on it will be provided by others also. I hope this plan release soon.

MNTL has some impressive plans in the market. Like Xpress Combo Unlimited 650. This is a unlimited plan . Here you get 2 Mbps for the first 12 GB and once you are done with that the speed is reduced to 512mbps. I think for a month 12GB download is quiet more than enough. You are getting a much higher speed for what you are paying for BSNL. At a price of Rs.650 you are getting 2mbps speed. In the same way for they give you high upto 18GB. The maximum one is for Rs.2000 which offer you 150GB download upto 2mbps. I like this plan and it is really effective. You also don't have any limitation here. As the plan cross the download limit the speed get reduced to 512mbps. So that is not bad at all.

Government should make atleast 1 Mbps service as a mandatory. Because the world is speaking about 4G which is 100 Mbps speed,that too with wireless service. It will be better if BSNL will increase the speed of unlimited plans minimum to 1 Mbps.