Thread: need a good mobile service provider in Pune

need a good mobile service provider in Pune

I actually live in Mumbai but to complete my Post Graduation I am going to join a University in pune. So I will be shifting their very soon and therefore I am looking to buy a new mobile number for there. Is there anyone who can tell me which mobile service provider will be the best in pune in terms or signal strength and call rates? Thanks for any information.

Re: need a good mobile service provider in Pune

You can get Idea mobile sim card which is the best working mobile network provider in Pune. The second choice that you can go for would be Vodafone. But let me tell you that dont ever go for Airtel because in Pune there is a major call dropping issues due to bad coverage for Airtel networks. For other network providers like Bsnl and Aircel I dont have any idea.

Yes, even I agree that Idea network provider for mobile phones is the best network in Maharashtra. The Airtel network usually works best in North side of India. Other networks that you can choose from would be either Vodafone or Bsnl. But there is some problem with Bsnl at some places because of high number of connections. Vodafone is quite good compared to its call quality.

Well, it might be difficult to say that which service provider would be best suited for you because in one area of Pune you will get very good coverage and on the other side of Pune you might not get good coverage at all. Once you are settled in Pune, then ask few people in your local area for which mobile service provider is the best that they are using.