Thread: Now make ISD calls to US and UK at the price of 9.5 paise per minute with Videocon

Now make ISD calls to US and UK at the price of 9.5 paise per minute with Videocon

About a year ago we had to pay over Rs. 10 for making a call to our family or colleagues in US or UK. Later that kept reducing and now a days the normal rates for ISD calls in those countries are about 6 to 7 Rs on all major telecom provider's network. But here is the revolution made by Videocon.

Videocon today released a new ISD pack known as ILD which stands for International Long Distance. The pack offers you 1000 minutes of ISD calls at just the pack price of Rs. 105. That means a minute cost you about 9.5 paisa per minute. Isn't it great?

Surely it is a very useful pack for videocon users. I think other telecom providers as well should provide us something like this.

Re: Now make ISD calls to US and UK at the price of 9.5 paise per minute with Videocon

That sounds really awesome if it is true. I mean normally when we call in the same city we are today also we need to pay atleast 30p/minute or 1p/second which comes to 60 p/minute and you said now the ISD calls are 90% cheaper than local calls?

Re: Now make ISD calls to US and UK at the price of 9.5 paise per minute with Videocon

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Robert View Post
    I mean normally when we call in the same city we are today also we need to pay atleast 30p/minute or 1p/second which comes to 60 p/minute and you said now the ISD calls are 90% cheaper than local calls?
    That is why it was worth sharing/posting here. Yes, it is cheaper than local calls but only to US and UK.

Hey Angrzej,

I tried looking for more info related to this plan but didn’t found. I am already and existing user of Videocon. Now as the tariff appears pretty good, my cousin also planning to buy a new Videocon sim card as he need to call up his brothers in USA. So I wanted to if it is possible to get this tariff activate on new Vodafone connections also or is for only existing users?

The new ILD (International Long Distance) Pack from Videocon is available for both new users as well as existing customers. However there is a small difference in price. While Existing users can get this pack for Rs. 105, new users will have to pay Rs. 135 for 1000 ISD calls which will be valid for 30 days for both users.