Thread: Iball Baton 150M wireless router problem with Tata Indicom modem

Iball Baton 150M wireless router problem with Tata Indicom modem

I am using Tata Indicom modem with a Iball Baton 150M wireless router and am having some problems with the internet connectivity. So therefore I have reset the router and since then we are not able to connect to the Internet with the help of wireless router. I tried calling up Tata Indicom customer support but they are not able to help me out with my issue. Can anyone tell me how to configure this Tata Indicom modem with Iball Baton 150M wireless router? Thanks

Re: Iball Baton 150M wireless router problem with Tata Indicom modem

When you are using the modem then try to connect in PPPoE mode, by selecting it always On, and then enter user-id and password given by Tata card to you in the Wan page of the modem. Now try to enable DHCP. After that go to Start and then Run and then type cmd and press ok. A new window will open, type there ipconfig /all and then copy and paste the same lan network data here.

To add the wifi router just change the rj45 cable from computer end and connect it to the Wan port of : Iball Baton 150M wireless router. After that connect another rj4 from lan 1 to computer and then select dynamic ip in Wifi router. Now all you need to do is just confirm the internet connection and press ok. Check if you can connect properly.

Even I am having similar kind of problem and I am also new to all this things. I am using a Zyxel 600 series modem and Iball 150n Router which is wifi compatible. I have got the username and password for the tata broadband service but I cannot configure it and also dont know how to configure the router as well. I tried the PPPoE connection but it didnt work? Can anyone please help me out? Thanks.