Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

change password of Tata Indicom ethernet ADSL modem

India BroadBand

Old 24-06-2013

change password of Tata Indicom ethernet ADSL modem

I am using TATA Indicome Adsl connection and I have been given ZyXEL 600 series ethernet modem with it. I am using Windows 7 and the modem is being used in this OS. Actually, the internet was working fine but 2 days before it stopped all of a sudden. I was then trying to login to my Tata Docomo online account and change the ADSL password. I also called their customer support and they told me that there could be some issue and it will be solved. So, if I am turning on the ADSL modem, then the internet light is showing Red along with all other lights for Power, DSL and ethernet in green. I think this is happening because I changed the ADSL password, thats why. After searching I came to know that I had to enter 192.168.1.1 in the url address to access the modem and then change the password. But if I am going to that url then I am getting page not found? So, does anyone know how do I change the password now? Thanks.

Old 25-06-2013

Re: change password of Tata Indicom ethernet ADSL modem

What you need to do is first go to the TataIndicombroadband.in website and then click on change my password. After that put in the gaps that are given with proper and valid information. Now, try to fill in the username and password and then choose the type of service mentioned. After that click on continue and then follow the steps that are given onto your screen. Now, the verification will be done and after it is completed, you will then need to change its password. Simply enter the password in the ADSL modem and in the broadband dialing details and you are good to go on.
Old 27-06-2013

Yes, the above information is correct, just go to the below website and then fill up whatever details is required and you will be able to change the password for your modem without any problems:

http://tataindicombroadband.in/MyAcc...ChangePassword
Old 28-06-2013

Well, if you want to check the username and password in the adsl and modem settings then first of all open Internet Explorer browser and then type in 192.168.1.1 in the url address and then tap enter. After that a username and password dialog box will open, simply put admin in both username and password. Now go to the Setup tab and then Internet tab. After that in the PPPoE/PPPoA section, put in the new password in the Password column and then click save. Now just restart modem and then your internet will start to work again.

TechArena Community > Technology > India BroadBand
Tags: , , , ,