Thread: Best Tata Broadband connection between docomo plan or tata communications limited plan

Best Tata Broadband connection between docomo plan or tata communications limited plan

I am situated at Pune (shifted about 2 months ago) and looking for a better broadband connection. By saying better i mean better download and browsing speed. In past two months i changed 3 ISPs because of their bad service and bad internet connections. They just say 1mbps and 2 mbps but i never received such speed. Infact while browsing it appears like i am using 256kbps connection.

So now i am planning to change again and after lots of researches finally i decided to go with Tata connection. While digging out i found two, that is Docomo Broadband and a Tata Communications Limited. As i am a Docomo Mobile Network user i know they offer better services but have no idea about their broadband. Hence need suggestions from you all regarding the same.

Though both Docomo and TCL are partners can anyone please tell me which of these two services are better? Also which of their plan should i go with? Suggest me few with better speed and FUP limit. Thank you.

Re: Best Tata Broadband connection between docomo plan or tata communications limited plan

I am using one from Docomo and happy with their services. If you can pay 1000 Rupees per month than better go with the plan i am using. It is thousand Rupees plan with download speed of 2mbps. But the FUP is 20GB. Once you completed your 20Gb the download speed will be reduced 512kbps and will remain unlimited for the month. I think 20GB is quite enough if you are not a hard core downloader

Re: Best Tata Broadband connection between docomo plan or tata communications limited plan

Quote Originally Posted by Angrzej View Post
    It is thousand Rupees plan with download speed of 2mbps. But the FUP is 20GB. Once you completed your 20Gb the download speed will be reduced 512kbps and will remain unlimited for the month. I think 20GB is quite enough if you are not a hard core downloader
    Ok, that sounds good. Money is not the matter if they are offering 20Gb at 2mbps. But before going with the same I would also like to know if there is any good plan in tata communications limited as well. Anyone using TCL Broadband? Can you please suggest some plan from the same?

Thanks again.

Well I do have a TCL connection but I have taken it for my kids usage. Hence I dint required a high speed internet. Mine is Rs. 755 tariff with 344kbps download speed for unlimited usage. I don’t think this could be good for you but if you download a lot than it can be considered once.

Hello Yudhaajit, Here are some tariff plans from both Docomo and TCL, just check which one suites you better and call up their respective customer cares for further details.

Tata Docomo:

Tata Communications Limited:

There are few more high speed plans which you can see on their official pages. Hope it helps.

Thank you very much for the help Maq.h. That was very useful. Alright I have finalized few of these plans and will deal them after talking with their representatives.

Help appreciated.