Thread: Prices Hiked for BSNL Unlimited Broadband Plan Tariff

Prices Hiked for BSNL Unlimited Broadband Plan Tariff

I am using BSNL connection since long years just because i dont have any other option in my location Area. I was out station for past couple of months and now when i am returned i found that BSNL has increased the rates of their unlimited broadband plans since March 1st. Are there any BSNL users around this forum? Are you guys happy with the same or do you think they have done good. I was using BB Home Combo ULD 900 which use to cost Rs. 900 / month and now it is increased to Rs. 950. This is ridiculous. These guys never know how to provide constant internet connection but they do know how to increase the rates periodically.

Re: Prices Hiked for BSNL Unlimited Broadband Plan Tariff

Yep, they have increased the charges on all plans. The one i was using is BB Home ULD 499 which use to be charged at Rs. 499 is now increased to Rs. 525. Well if see it monthly, it sounds just Rs. 26 increment but if we see it yearly, they use to charge it at Rs 4990 which is now increased to Rs. 5250. Almost Rs 260.

Similarly if we see the higher plans such as BBG UL 15000, it is now increased from Rs 15000 per month to Rs 15750. SO if they have increased Rs 750 per month, you can imaging how much it goes high in a year.

Hey guys, do anyone of you have the complete chart of new tariff plans with increased rates? I tried to find it on their websites but dint found it anywhere, their site seems very complicated to me. Actually i am using a local broadband internet in my area and the only alternative is BSNL. So i want to check if they have any plan that suites to my budget after the increased rates. Hence i can get the chart, it will be very helpful for me.

Thanks for your helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Tia Mowry View Post
    So i want to check if they have any plan that suites to my budget after the increased rates. Hence i can get the chart, it will be very helpful for me.
    You sure buddy, here is the revised chart of BSNL Broadband services: