Thread: Loop mobile 3g Plans

Loop mobile 3g Plans

When will Loop mobile come up with 3g Plans? They were one of the best service providers when it was known as BPL. Don’t know what went wrong with them after they changed their name to loop. It seems as if some loop hole ruined their company . I remember loop mobile had come under 3G spectrum mess but I thought they will come up with 3g Plans soon. Any idea what they are up to???

Re: Loop mobile 3g Plans

Code:
    It seems as if some loop hole ruined their company

No idea, they haven’t come with 3g Plans by now and it seems as if they’ll need more time to come up with it. I had heard that they were planning to collaborate with some other operators for using their 3G spectrum and provide 3G services to their users but I can’t say a light of hope nearby.

Same here, their 2 G service is giving hell experience but I don’t mind living in as they are the cheapest 2G providers. God knows when they will be coming up with their 3G plan. I was expecting them to come up this New Year but I dint saw their 3G balloons anywhere. They haven’t made any official announcement regarding 3G services as well. I don’t think they have access to 3G services because of the 3G spectrum mess and I doubt they will come up with it soon.

They really need to come up with 3G services soon, they are losing their customers. There were about 9 people in my loop gang but now I am the only one keeping it alive.
    I get calls from Airtel , Aircel and Vodafone almost every day for switching to them. Sometimes I do think of switching to some other mobile operator but loop mobile cheap plans and their call charges hold me down. Even I had heard that they will be coming up with 3G services this year but they were disappointing as always.

I don’t think they care at all. Aircel came in the market after them and they have come up with 3G internet pocket plans as well. I was using loop mobile sim from a long time but because of their poor internet service I had to switch to Aircel. Frankly speaking their internet service is quite good compared to loop.

Below are the plans offered by them?