Thread: Worst customer care support from Loop mobile Mumbai

Worst customer care support from Loop mobile Mumbai

Loop mobile in Mumbai deserves the title of “Worst customer care support”. There are many reasons for the same.

Starting with the very first, you have to call their support at least 5 times before they answer you.

Second, their system is down for at least a day or two in a week.

Third, you can’t get a refund even when it’s their mistake and not yours.

Fourth, you will get “Connection failed” error message for most of the time while using their GPRS service.

I am quite sure that there will be many more people like me who might have gone through all of the above conditions. So how may of you agree that they deserve “Worst customer care support” title??

Re: Worst customer care support from Loop mobile Mumbai

I agree to all of the point that you have mentioned, especially the fourth one. I had activated Truenet GPRS last month and frankly speaking I have had the worst experience ever. I used to get “Connection failed”, “Dns failed” error message most of the time. I had called their customer care support quite a few times. They used to just say that there is nothing wrong from their end. I had tried deleting and installing the GPRS setting many time but I wasn’t able to get rid of those irritating message while browsing.

Guys you both are very right, I am just fed up of their poor customer service. I was thinking of starting a thread but now ill add my point here only.
    Yesterday night at 8 pm, I had recharged my phone with 127 RS via etop-up and it’s been more than 12 hours I haven’t received the balance. I have called them 5 times by now and they are just saying there is something wrong going from our end and as soon as it gets fixed, I will receive my balance. I am tired of calling them again and again, as mentioned I have to call then at least 3 to 4 times to get response from them. The do deserve “Worst customer care support” title.

Has anyone tried connecting their support after 9 or 10 pm??? I guess they don’t have people working in night shifts . Last night they had deducted my balance even after having gprs service activated. I tried calling them from 9p to 11 pm with gap of 5 minutes but I wasn’t answered at all. Their service just sucks!!!! I am tolerating them as I have been using the same number from years. I know that I can simply switch my number to some other mobile operator and I think that I will have do that as early as possible as I don’t see any chance of improvement in their case.

I strongly agree that they argue a lot when you ask for refund. However, I have been able to get refund form them quite a few times. If you will keep talking to the guys sitting on calls then you’ll never get a refund. In my case they had deducted my balance for services that I never applied for a couple of weeks ago. When I contacted them, they started arguing, saying that I might have applied for their service even when I was quite sure that I had not. Later after arguing with one or two of their idiots, I said I want to talk to their seniors. My call was answered by one of their seniors and after having some words of investigation by him, I got the refund within 24 hours. So next time, if you come across such situation then don’t waste your time in talking to the guys sitting on calls, rather tell them that you want to talk to their seniors.

I think this discussion is getting biased as I see many unsatisfied user of loop mobile. Anyways I am not a loop mobile user anymore and I use Aircel. Just to share I was a long time user of loop mobile but because of their poor network connection and worst customer care support I switched to Aircel recently. Frankly speaking Aircel support service and internet service is quite better compared to loop mobile. So stop tolerating loop because of their cheap services and switch to some other one.

I think this discussion is getting biased as I see many unsatisfied user of loop mobile. Anyways I am not a loop mobile user anymore and I use Aircel. Just to share I was a long time user of loop mobile but because of their poor network connection and worst customer care support I switched to Aircel recently. Frankly speaking Aircel support service and internet service is quite better compared to loop mobile. So stop tolerating loop because of their cheap services and switch to some other one.