Thread: Best and cheap mobile operator for gprs pack in Mumbai

Best and cheap mobile operator for gprs pack in Mumbai

Friends I have bought a dual sim phone recently and I am using Vodafone billing sim card. I am planning to get a new prepaid sim card for the internet purpose, I have checked out Vodafone GPRS scheme and it’s quite costly as compared to other mobile operator GPRS schemes. I am familiar of other mobile operator like loop mobile, Airtel and Aircel but I don’t know whose internet service is better. Hope someone over here will point me to the best one.

Re: Best and cheap mobile operator for gprs pack in Mumbai

If it’s about cheap and best mobile operator then its “loop mobile” as per my experience. Their 2G gprs pack is quite cheap compared to others. I guess they are the only mobile operator providing 3GB of data at 98 Rs for a month. I have been using the same GPRS scheme since 7 months and I never had any issues with the same. You can browse and download without any problem. You can get up to 15 kbps download easily.

No way “loop mobile “is the worst mobile operator. I have used the same GPRS pack for a month and have had horrible experience. 15 kbps download might have been a dream for me. I was not able to download anything and I used to get connection failed, dns failed and what not for most of the time. They have worst customer support as well, whenever I used to call their support either their system should be down or they used to not pick up the phone. I have spent hours talking to their support for the problem I was going through but they just pretended that there was nothing wrong from their side and were of no help.
    I have switched to Aircel recently and I think their GPRS packs are the best. I do face errors some time but internet works smoothly for most of the time.

+ For Aircel Get the below plan from Aircel, it’s simply the best:
    Pocket Internet Card 47
    Price: 47 Rs
    Free data usage: 1 GB
    Validity: 30 days