Thread: Loop mibile - Worst mobile operator in India

Loop mibile - Worst mobile operator in India

I have activated true- net 98 plan 3 days ago. However i cant even load Google page, forgot about the mobile downloads.
    I have never faced such #### issue with any of the service provider in India. I have spent almost hours loading the page but it simply wont. There's nothing wrong with my phone, i have crossed checked it with vodafone 2g service and things were working quite well. Seems ill have to throw their sim card in near by gutter

Re: Loop mibile - Worst mobile operator in India

There might be some problem with their network, have you contacted their customer support for the same??? I too use the same plan and i do face issues with their network but gprs in my case works for most of the time.

Sometimes my download gets stuck and i have to restart it many a times because of their poor network and even i get irritated like you but i don't mind as they are the only network provider selling internet schemes at lower rates compared to other mobile operator in India. If you are not satisfied with their service than switch to some other operator, you can make use of the number portability

Re: Loop mibile - Worst mobile operator in India

I had contacted their support yesterday and they simply said that their system is down. I contacted them today and they said the same thing.

I agree they are the only mobile operator with cheapest plan but they are just not worth for the same. They suck , ill better switch to some other operator, in fact i should have done that earlier.