Thread: How to check 3G usage on Vodafone in Mumbai?

How to check 3G usage on Vodafone in Mumbai?

I have been using Vodafone’s 3G internet for a long time now. I usually need to travel to United States of America from India. During this travelling period I use the internet for most of the time. Before to check the balance, I used to type just *225*6#. This would directly give the required information, but now I have to dial *111#. Also a menu pops out which gives me various options to choose from. This had made my use of Vodafone’s tariff checking option more complex to use. Does anyone else too feels the same way?

Re: How to check 3G usage on Vodafone in Mumbai?

I too find this new menu a bit complex than the old tariff verification method. I mean in old system when we used to press *225*6# we would directly get the amount that was remaining balance, the usage that we have done and remaining amount of data we can use. Also it would give us the validity of the internet plan that we are using. But now the new system that the Vodafone have implemented has made it more complex. They have just split the whole information in different sections, the amount remaining, then the validity of the plan and other related details. They have just tried to simplify the way in which we will find the desired information.

Re: How to check 3G usage on Vodafone in Mumbai?

I too found the new way of checking the balance and other details regarding the Vodafone’s 3G internet bit confusing in start. But then I got used to it and started using it regularly. Changes are meant to be made in every system now and then. Vodafone must have also made the changes and I think they are good. I have been using it for long time and I don’t find it any bad. All we have to do is now just tap some more keys than usual. But it is not bad. If you feel negative about it from start, then you will never like it. You must get used to it now that there is no other option.