Thread: Without any notice, Vodafone deactivated my mobile number

Without any notice, Vodafone deactivated my mobile number

I just subscribed for Vodafone’s network some three weeks ago. I subscribed for the postpaid plan and I got the SIM card with active connection within two days. I started using it and continued till now. But yesterday the connection was terminated without any prior notice. I cannot receive any call or make any call. I don’t understand what is happening. Can someone tell me what the problem can be?

Re: Without any notice, Vodafone deactivated my mobile number

This problem usually occurs when the documents that you have submitted haven’t been registered with Vodafone yet. If you have got your SIM card from vendor other than official Vodafone store, then it might have happened that the concerned vendor has not submitted your documents. You can contact the vendor or the concerned person and ask him about the documents you submitted. It is always suggested that you conduct any transaction or activity regarding Vodafone directly from their customer care centre. People at these centers are in direct contact with Vodafone and you will have no such problems if work done from them.
    One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.

Since you mentioned that you have a Postpaid connection, this type of problem is commonly seen if the payment of bill is not done. But as you are saying that you had got your connection some three weeks back, it is impossible for someone to terminate your connection for not paying bills. The bill will be sent to you after one month is completed and not within three weeks. Also if bill is not paid, they don’t terminate the connection immediately. First the outgoing services are blocked and then after few days, the incoming services are blocked. I think you should visit the customer care centre of Vodafone as soon as possible.

I just subscribed for Vodafone’s network some three weeks ago. I subscribed for the postpaid plan and I got the SIM card with active connection within two days. . I cannot receive any call or make any call. I don’t understand what is happening. Can someone tell me what the problem can be?

Quote Originally Posted by shweta joshi View Post
    I just subscribed for Vodafone’s network some three weeks ago. I subscribed for the postpaid plan and I got the SIM card with active connection within two days. . I cannot receive any call or make any call. I don’t understand what is happening. Can someone tell me what the problem can be?
    Well, check to make sure that the Sim card is activated or not? Have you tried visiting the Vodafone Gallery in your locality and asked their support team about the calling problems? Since you have told that you got the Sim Card with active connection, then did you try to use the same in some other phone and checked whether it is not a mobile phone issue?