Thread: Is Vodafone in Mumbai suffering from Network issues?

Is Vodafone in Mumbai suffering from Network issues?

I stay in Mumbai and I have been using Vodafone’s network on my mobile phone from past three years. Recently I noticed that the connection of Vodafone is facing issues regarding improper network. This has been going on for around two weeks now. Does anybody else who stays in Mumbai have realized it?

Re: Is Vodafone in Mumbai suffering from Network issues?

The network of Vodafone has never been great. I have been using MTNL’s network for six years now and in rare occasions they have failed to give proper services. My brother uses Vodafone and let me tell you that their network has been inconsistent from the start of the time. There are many fluctuations which cause the phone call to get disturbed or interrupted. This is not the condition of last two weeks but the service of Vodafone has always been bad. Actually this is happening from long time, but since it is increased now, you must now have realised it.

Since you have started noticing the bad reception of Vodafone in past two weeks, there must be some maintenance work going on around in your locality. This work must have affected the network of Vodafone. I too am using Vodafone and I am not having any problem as you have mentioned. Maybe the network in the area you reside is affected. I don’t know which region you stay but since this is the rainy season, something must have gone wrong with the network tower in your region. You know how heavy the rains in Mumbai are. It must be something related to it.

You can contact the customer care of Vodafone and ask what the problem can be in the network. I am sure they will help you out. Maybe they are upgrading or making changes in their services or the towers in your region which must be affecting the Vodafone network in your phone. But again the problem for two weeks is very long. If the problem with network persists for long time, I suggest that you should visit the customer care centre and get the problem sorted out. Also you can port your number to other service provider if Vodafone is not providing proper services.