Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > India BroadBand
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2012

Getting lead status of BSNL as "SA Alotted"

I stay in Bangalore and I use BSNL?s internet at my home. Yesterday when I turn on my PC, the internet was working as usual. While using the computer, I just checked the status of internet. I saw that status of internet connection was set to "SA Alotted". I haven?t seen it before and I am confused about it. Can someone tell me what this stats means?
Old 05-09-2012

Re: Getting lead status of BSNL as "SA Alotted"

The "SA Alotted" status is seen in the BSNL?s internet when you have changed the plan of your internet and it has been changed by BSNL at the start of the month. This is the time when you will see this status on your BSNL internet connection. If you haven?t changed the plan and still are seeing this status, then the BSNL must have made some changes in the server or their services. You have nothing to worry about it. If you are still confused or worried about this status, you can call 1500 and enquire about it with the concerned authority.

TechArena Community > Technology > India BroadBand
Tags: , ,