Thread: Airtel is charging me 1 Rs. instead of 1.2 paisa

Airtel is charging me 1 Rs. instead of 1.2 paisa

Day before yesterday, for the first time ever i subscribed the Pay per Second plan for one of my Airtel prepaid connection. Earlier it was Rs 1 per minute, that is actually useless for me. So i called their Customer care and asked them to activate pay per second. they sent me SMS, i forward to the concerned number and my scheme was activated. I Checked after every call that my balance was detecting according to seconds. But now, after 3 days again my balance is going according to Rs 1 per minute. I am trying call them again but hope you might be knowing what kind of customer service they offer. Can anyone of you help me ?

Re: Airtel is charging me 1 Rs. instead of 1.2 paisa

Did you got some amount deducted from your phone balance after sending the activation SMS for 1p/sec ? If yes, than call their guys again on 121 or 198 and tell them about your situation and to re-activate it right now. And if yet the amount is not deducted than your plan was actually not subscribed.

Most of the time it happens when try to do some changes via customer care. Hence always try to get it done online or from the retailer via e-top up.

Even i had the same problem once. Mine 1p/second worked for a week and suddenly changed to the normal plan, i.e. 1 rupess / minute. I called their customer care and asked about the same. They said they received an sms for cancellation sent by my mobile. It was stupid reason but could be true. Our kids or someone else use to take our mobiles and play games or do anything. By mistake they might have forwarded or sent sms that turns into cancellation or activation of any plan. Yes, that is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by karan_star View Post
    Did you got some amount deducted from your phone balance after sending the activation SMS for 1p/sec ? If yes, than call their guys again on 121 or 198 and tell them about your situation and to re-activate it right now. And if yet the amount is not deducted than your plan was actually not subscribed.
    Well i talked with them and surprisingly they dont have any reason why my plan was deactivated. Anyways, they activated the same again and so far it is working fine. Hope it works the same ahead. BTW, thanks for you helps.