Thread: Stop Vodafone Balance Alerts

Stop Vodafone Balance Alerts

I guess there would be many users already annoyed with the Vodafone balance alerts. I am talking about the Flash messages that appears on your screen telling about your left balance after every outgoing calls and messages. It is very irritating Not just after calls or smses, some times it appears even if you have kept your mobile ideal.

Earlier i was able to disable it from the settings but since past 3 months there is no settings for the same. I tried to contact Vodafone customer care but they say it cannot be stop. This was too frustrating. So, am here to get some help regarding the same. Do you guys have any trick to disable the same ?

Re: Stop Vodafone Balance Alerts

The problem is not just with Vodafone or you friend, now almost all service providers have started those flash alerts after every movement. Let it be calls, smss, mms or even data browsing. They show a message every time. In this scenario the worst is i guess Tata Docomo. They just keep on flashing alerts even on ideal mode. WTH Though i dont do anything, but my screen lights keep on turning every 45 seconds or 1 minute with their messages. Dont what kind of rule or service is this.

Nope, there is no way to stop these annoying alerts. Even i am fed up with the same and have tried almost everything i could have done to stop it but no success. I tried calling them, mailed their authorities, left messages on their social network fan pages but no response. Also the problem is not just with one operator. Almost all operators do the same thing. So i dont think we can (individually or jointly) do anything with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheravat View Post
    The problem is not just with Vodafone or you friend, now almost all service providers have started those flash alerts after every movement. Let it be calls, smss, mms or even data browsing. They show a message every time. In this scenario the worst is i guess Tata Docomo. They just keep on flashing alerts even on ideal mode. WTH
    Not only the flash alert is annoying, most irritating is the message they embed with those alerts like "Meet Hot Sunny Leone, meet hot girls, chat with naughty girls", etc. I think they should be fined for the same. They dont know the user is a male or female. They can be our family members whom they deliver such stupid messages. I'll write a letter to "Telecom Regulatory Authority of India" (TRAI) regarding this.