Thread: Tikona broadband with Beetel 450TC1 ADSL2+ Router

Tikona broadband with Beetel 450TC1 ADSL2+ Router

I have switched to Tikona recently and I need help in configuring wifi, currently I am not having any issue with the lan cable but when I am connecting lan cable to my wifi router then I can see some available wifi lan but not the one I want to use. Is there anything I can do about it? I did not had any issue as such with Airtel broadband connection that I was using before, any suggestion?

Re: Tikona broadband with Beetel 450TC1 ADSL2+ Router

In case you are having single laptop then you can ask Tikona for WIFI mode, for solving the issue you can turn on your Beetel 450TC1 ADSL2+ Router and activate all PVCS to " dynamicIP" mode, if that doesn’t help then you can activate all PVCS in PPPoE mode and chose the below setting for your router:
    • DynamicIP
    • DNS auto select
    • Deactivate ACL
    • CWMP

Once you have set the same then you can try using wifi, it using the above setting doesn’t make difference in your case then you can lan cable to some other lan port. If your issue doesn’t gets solved by that then contact Tikona customer care - 1-800 209 4276 and check out what they have to say about the same.

I have tried following the solution that you have mentioned above and that’s not working out for me, I had contacted Tikona customer care in the starting for help but they said that they provide support for wireless modem and routers that are provided by tikona and not others. That’s the reason I have opened a new thread here, I thought someone here will help me out.

Just make sure that you are not missing out anything from the below steps:
    1. First Connect your Beetel 450TC1 ADSL2+ Router to computer LAN port and type 192.168.1.1 in url , enter Id as admin and Password as admin.
    2. Now Select Interface setup > Internet > Activate all PVC's one by one and select Dynamic IP, Leave rest of the entries to auto and save the changes that you have made.
    3. After that go in to the LAN menu and activate DHCP to 192.168.1. 2 or 192.168.1.30 or let it be to 254 for default and save the changes.
    4. Once you are done with these things then go in to wireless page, fill up ssid Name channel as 11 and set Security key as NO authentication for this while and save the changes.
    5. Now simply Open maintenance, make a reboot with current settings, connect connect rj45 from tikona to Tplink LAN1 , LAN2 to your pc and Test Lan mode in wifi mode and see if things are working fine after that.