Thread: How can i know my BSNL landline broadband speed

How can i know my BSNL landline broadband speed

I was using MTNL broadband since long time but due to some problem with them i switched to BSNL. This is the very first time am using any BSNL service and dont have any idea about its settings and configuration. Anyway, i did it with helps of few guys but am not getting the way to check my internet speed. I tried checking it on speedtest.net but it is not able to check my connection. Dont know what is wrong. Is there any alternate way ? Please help.

Re: How can i know my BSNL landline broadband speed

There are many other services for checking your internet speed apart from speedtest. You can also go to this URL for checking the same. Apart from this, i guess there should be any built-in tool from BSNL as well for doing the same. I haven't used BSNL yet hence dont have any idea about that.

If you want to check only your download speed, you can do it by downloading any file form internet. your browsers have features to show you what is your download speed.

Quote Originally Posted by ^JOSEPH^ View Post
    I tried checking it on speedtest.net but it is not able to check my connection. Dont know what is wrong. Is there any alternate way ? Please help.
    What is the actual problem dude ? You might be knowing the Tariff Plan you have subscribed, right? They would have told you about the speed you gonna get with your connection. Are you facing any type of problem with the speed ? Like you are not getting the bandwidth committed by BSNL guys. Is there any such problem ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhoswen View Post
    What is the actual problem dude ? You might be knowing the Tariff Plan you have subscribed, right? They would have told you about the speed you gonna get with your connection. Are you facing any type of problem with the speed ? Like you are not getting the bandwidth committed by BSNL guys. Is there any such problem ?
    Nope, there is no such problem buddy, thanks for the help BTW. I just wanted to check whether am getting the speed as mentioned in my voucher. As suggested by other user above, i know i can get the download speed by downloading anything but i wanted to check the actual bandwidth speed and i did checked it later on speedtest.

Everything is fine now. Thank you all for the helps.