Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Sony HD on Tata Sky HD DTH available?

India BroadBand

Old 10-08-2012

Sony HD on Tata Sky HD DTH available?

hey guys i need some urgent help from you all. I heard from many people that Tata Sky is offering Sony in HD and hence i bought a Tata Sky DTH. Got it delivered just yesterday. I completed all setup and tried searching for Sony HD. But i dint found any. Is Sony HD really available on Tata Sky ? If yes, does it requires any extra subscription because its not available on mine. Please help.

Old 11-08-2012

Re: Sony HD on Tata Sky HD DTH available?

There is nothing such additional stuff you need but i hope you have had taken the Mega HD Pack or HD Gold Pack. Because Sony Entertainment HD will be available on with these two packs and will be on Channel no 112. if you dont have any of these packs still you can subscribe for SONY HD at just rupees 50 extra. Try it.
Old 14-08-2012

Re: Sony HD on Tata Sky HD DTH available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The EClipse View Post
There is nothing such additional stuff you need but i hope you have had taken the Mega HD Pack or HD Gold Pack. Because Sony Entertainment HD will be available on with these two packs and will be on Channel no 112. if you dont have any of these packs still you can subscribe for SONY HD at just rupees 50 extra. Try it.
I dont know where is it available for Rs 50. i searched their site and subscribed for the Gold HD that cost me Rs 100, but i get the following 10 channels in the pack:

The only disadvantage i got is they have removed Max HD.

TechArena Community > Technology > India BroadBand
Tags: , ,