Thread: For only Rs.5 we can get Set Max HD on Airtel DTH

For only Rs.5 we can get Set Max HD on Airtel DTH

Did anyone found this news. Airtel DTH is offering Set Max HD for Rs.5. Through this you can have this channel on your TV. That is really nice. I tried to find this recharge on official site, but there is nothing mentioned about it. I think Airtel DTH does not provides this service in all regions of India. It looks a bit restricted to some point.

Re: For only Rs.5 we can get Set Max HD on Airtel DTH

You must read the conditions properly before going for any kind of subscription. Because this can create a issue. The offer that you are talking about is on per day basis.

That means you are going to Set Max HD only for single day and for the next you have to provide Rs.5 more.

This is a bit costly. If you use this service for a month then you have to pay around Rs.150 while you can get 139 channels for Rs.200 every month and it includes Set Max also. Does it really worth to spend that much amount for a single channel. This can be choice for those who are not regular on TV. But for families this can a bit costly to some extent. If you go in the packages section of Airtel DTH, you can find a number of satellite tv channels at very reasonable rate. When I saw Set Max it was individually cost Rs.20. But I am not able to figure out that it was for day or for month. Probably this was for the entire month.

This is a bit complicated to understand how this channels are charged. I had seen under a-la-carte channels where you have individual options to choose the channels. You can choose the one you want and then recharge the same quiet easily. I had also tried to locate the news that is mentioned by you about per day recharge. But I cannot locate Set Max and not even other channels on the same.

This type of offers looks some kind of mystery. I do not understand from where you guys get this news. I visit the official website a number of time, but still I cannot locate information on different packs on it. Does Airtel provides this information emails. I will re surely subscribed that.

I am not sure about the Set Max, but I have some information related to featured pack by Airtel. It consist of many channels inside it. The first one is HD Plus which will cost you Rs.147 per month. The second one is HD Value which will cost you Rs.87 per month and the last one one is English Plus 16 Channel pack which will cost you Rs.75 per month. If you want to find details on what channels are included inside this then you have to visit the official website. There click on Digital TV > Subscription Pack > Chota Packs and you are done.

Inside that you can find the list of channel you need. It is not complicated to choose the one that you want. There are chances to get some individual channel pack also which are mostly needed on exclusive choice. I am still not able to find some better offer yet. The current pack that I have has some limitation where I cannot get additional English channels. Subscribing for other package will simply increase my monthly budget.

That is the reason I do not stick with featured plan. It is better if you buy a all in one pack. And if you pay that in yearly advance you can get a good discount for the same. You also have all the channels listed. While when you go for featured plan there are certain limitation always.

Airtel gives a good amount of offers to new subscription. I had saw this every time. When you go for a new connection you can find a nice subscription plan which works well for start. But later on when you are downgraded you loose all those stuff. Set Max @ Rs.5 per day is not bad. You can subscribe for the same only when needed.

While if go for a individual payment then that will cost you around Rs.20 which makes your monthly subscription more costlier. And if you like HD channels then it is better you must stick with a single plan. First make a list of what channels you want. Then you can go to A la carte Packs and add them one by one. At the end you can click on calculate button. This will show you the total amount that will be payable at the end of month. If that is higher then you can simply go in the subscription section and get a ready made package. There will be some channels that you want and some you don't but it is well enough to manage.

Anyhow Airtel DTH provides you the option of adding channels afterwards. So why to worry about the same. First get some pack features of channels that you wanted the most. Then you can add other as per your choice. I think you can get around 4 good channels by spending Rs.100 more.

In that way, it is much better to go for ultra pack. This pack will cost Rs.405 every month, but will give more channels compared to other. There will be lost list of regional channels and commercial channels also. Under the movie section you get everything. Like SET MAX, Star Movies, World Movies, Star Gold, UTV Action, UTV Movies, ZEE Cinema, HBO, SET PIX, ZEE Studio, etc.

You get all your favorite sports channels also. I had seen this in every satellite tv stuff, that there is tons of regional channels which one will never watch. This is a bit complicated to some extent.

You are right about the same. There are many regional channels that we are never going to watch. I am sure if there is a better division of packs on the basis of regions and other commercial we can have more choices here.