Thread: Docomo poor customer care about 3G tariff Plans

Docomo poor customer care about 3G tariff Plans

I am having a Tata Docomo mobile connection, staying in Mumbai. Today i thought to subscribe for a 3G plan for the first time (i never used 3G so far). So searched on Docomo's official website and got this:

The plan is about 250 Rupees where you get talktime worth rupees 219/- and 1GB 3G data usage. I selected my Circle as Mumbai, and it is still showing up that the plan is available for Mumbai users as well.

But surprisingly, when i called docomo customer care for the confirmation they say there is no such plan available with their network. I mean, their website is showing the offer and they say no plan is available with such offer. What is wrong with them ? I just want to confirm with you guys, whether it is available or not ?

Re: Docomo poor customer care about 3G tariff Plans

Yes, you are correct KamranA, even i tried to get the same plan but the docomo customer care are just illiterate i guess. i mean, the plan is showing up live on the official site's 3G tab and they say that there is no such plan. Anyway, what am going to do is visiting personally to my nearest tata Docomo gallery and get the plan activated right from there. I hope they dont react same like their customer care guys. And if they do so, i'll carry my iPad along and will show them right there.