Thread: Want information on You Scod 18 digital cable service

Want information on You Scod 18 digital cable service

I need information regarding You Scod 18 digital cable service, I have come across it in a news paper but I have not yet got much information on the same. Is there anyone who has an idea about it and can share it with me as well?? If anyone is using this service then just share your experiences here so that I can have a better idea of it, I also wanted to know if they are having their office here in Borivali, Mumbai?? Thanks in advance.

Re: Want information on You Scod 18 digital cable service

You Scod 18 digital cable service is provided by cisco, with their service you get more than 200 channels along with largest set of regional channels. Other than these things you will get Coverage of city events, several local movie channels and Songs as well as Video on Demand.

You get all of your favorite channel with it, you can check them out on its official site. You Scod 18 set top box provides DVD like Picture & Sound Quality, User friendly program guide, Reminder, Favorite Settings, Parental Control, Mosaic, Multilingual Audio Selection, Audio Channel.

I did not had a good experience with it, I will like to inform you that the set top box that is supplied needs to be reprogrammed every 2 months. if you don’t get it reprogrammed then you will get a message saying "You have not subscribed to this channel". I really don’t understand why there is a need for reprogramming it every 2 months even when I am paying full year charges.

After every 2 months I have to contact SCOD who on the other hand stay busy. I will be soon getting rid of it, it was cheap as compared to the other cable service but trust me their service and support are not satisfactory.

Yes they are having a common branch for Borivali/ Dahisar - 3 & 4, Prathmesh Horizon, Link Road, Nr Sailee Shp Center, Borivali (WEST), Mumbai : 400 09, email - borivali.hub@youtelecom.Com , Asif: 9833868754 , Office: 67396701/ 04

Their head office is in Andheri - Scod18 Networking Pvt Ltd, Plot No97, Marol Industrial Co-Operative Estate, Marol, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059, call canter NO-9222211222.

You can contact them at their Borivali office no and get further information for pricing and availability.

Thanks for the same, I have checked out its official site and it seems to be a good choice with the channels that it is providing but I am not getting a link where I can check out their plans and prices. There is an option to apply for the new connection but what if I want to know their plans. Is there a list somewhere, I don’t have a problem in contacting their Borivali branch but then I don’t want them to keep on disturbing me again and again if I am not satisfied with their plan. If anyone is aware of any site where I can check out their plan or is aware of the same then please share it here.