Thread: Did anyone heard about MTS 'unlimited social media' plan

Did anyone heard about MTS 'unlimited social media' plan

Hey guys, i am a MTS user, having a dongle since last 6 months. It is working good no problem. Today i heard an Advertisement regarding MTS Unlimited Social Media. But i was not able to understand the offer properly as iwas traveling. So did anyone of you heard about the same ? Can you guys please give me some info about it like what is the "unlimited Social Media" factor in this plan ? Thanks you !

Re: Did anyone heard about MTS 'unlimited social media' plan

Yes, I heard about it today itself, I guess this plan is infact launch today. Anyway, 'unlimited social media' plan is for MBlaze customers where users will get unlimited browsing access for the three social network sites including www.facebook.com , www.twitter.com & www.linkedin.com. No matter you browse these sites 24 hours, you wont be charged anything extra for the same. But there are few conditions as well. For example, if you click on any video or picture link from your Facebook wall that is actually hosted on YouTube, Vimeo, Flickr, etc. will be charged as they are not the part of these Social sites (they are different sites).

So, if you are Social Networker, this plan would be really great for browsing facebook, friends, updates, comments and many more.

Wow, that sounds great. Good info friend. But is this tariff only for browsing Social networks? I mean, can’t we do anything else using this tariff?

If we can, please let me know what the charges for this plan subscription and what usage bundle we get with the tariff? Thank for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekkalavya View Post
    Wow, that sounds great. Good info friend. But is this tariff only for browsing Social networks? I mean, can’t we do anything else using this tariff?

If we can, please let me know what the charges for this plan subscription and what usage bundle we get with the tariff? Thank for your help.
    This is also like normal tariffs you use on your dongle. But here you get a bonus in form of unlimited access to social networks. Its that Simple. OK, let me explain in details.

The Subscription charge for Social Media Product is Rs. 647. Once you recharged with this amount, you will get 6GB (or 4GB) data usage for 30 days. Whatever browsing you do will be deducted from these bundle data except the three social networks. Whenever you will browse facebook, twitter or Linkedin your browsing data will not be deducted from that 6GB. Other than this, once your completed your 6GB (or 4GB) data usage, you will be charged Re 1/ MB thereafter. But remember, social networks are completely free.

Quote Originally Posted by jhon View Post
    you will get 6GB (or 4GB) data usage for 30 days.

What is meant by that ? What you actually meant by saying “6GB ( or 4GB)” ? I was planning to go for MTS for the first time after reading that it is providing unlimited social access but I am not able to understand what is actually Data Usage I will get with the subscription of Rs. 647 ?

Well friend, existing Mblaze customers will get 4GB data usage with this tariff subscription but all new customers will get 6GB data. Rest all stuffs are same for both existing and new customers. For more info, you can see this image: