Thread: How is Reliance's BBM Plan at Rs 129

How is Reliance's BBM Plan at Rs 129

Did anyone heard about the Reliance's newly launch Blackbbery plan ? I heard from a guy talking about it saying Rcom has launched new BBM Plan for just rupees 129. Is that true ? I am using Blackberry Bold with Vodafone Blackberry services that costs me more than 600 a month. If Reliance is offering something good, i'll surely like to go with the same. So could you guys please let me know how is the BBM 129 Plan and what features we get with the same ? Thanks in advance

Re: How is Reliance's BBM Plan at Rs 129

Yeah, that is true. Reliance Communication launched a plan today called BBM129. The plan is both Prepaid and Postpaid reliance customers where you get Unlimited messaging with BB Messenger. You can also share unlimited videos and pictures along with all services of the messenger. You wont be charged for anything if you subscribed with the BBM129. The subscription just costs you Rupees 129.

But I don’t think it is worth as you can only use BBM. What about other applications and services like whatsapp and browser ? The plan is very good for the users who only love messaging with blackberry Messenger. If you want, you can subscribe by 1800 3000 8989 or *389.

Re: How is Reliance's BBM Plan at Rs 129

Quote Originally Posted by Sheamus View Post
    I am using Blackberry Bold with Vodafone Blackberry services that costs me more than 600 a month.
    What ? 600 per month ? I think you are using the complete Blackberry Plan hence it is so costly. And as you are talking about Reliance’s BBM129, dude It is just for BBM plan, means only for BB Messenger. If you do anything extra you will be charged for the same.

Also, if you love to go with this BBM129, why don’t you go with the Vodafone itself ? Reliance launched it just today, but yoiur Vodafone is having it since a month. Don’t you know that ? Just call Vodafone customer care at 198 and ask them for Go BBM Plan. It is the same Rs 129 plan with all Blackberry messenger services. And the one you using right now (all blackberry services) will cost you the same in reliance also. It is called “unlimited BlackBerry plan” renting 599/- per month.