Thread: how to get pay per second plans of vodafone and what are the charges

how to get pay per second plans of vodafone and what are the charges

Hi, am a Vodafone customer. My current plan is 50 paise per minute and it is a Postpaid connection. Am planning to convert the same to prepaid and it will be done in next 3 days. But before that i would like to know how to get their 1 paise per second plan ? Though my 50 p/m is fine, but most of the times i disconnect the calls in just 20 to 30 seconds, and hence it not so useful for me. Please let me know how can i get and what are the charges to get 1 p/second.

Re: how to get pay per second plans of vodafone and what are the charges

It depends on your circle. Where are you located? I mean which state? Because every service provider’s every tariffs differs from state to state. You can also call Vodafone Customer care and ask them for the details according to your area. I am from Mumbai and I need to do special recharge with Rupees 28 Bonus card. There are no other charges for the same. We just need to pay 28 to get the 1 paisa plan activated; you won’t be getting any talk time for the same. Once it is activated, your balance amount will deducted according to 1 p/second plan.

That is correct. You will need to talk to Vodafone guys about the same according to your location.

Well, but I don’t think 1 paisa per second is any more working in Mumbai also with Vodafone. The bonus card you are talking is just for Vodafone to Vodafone 1 paisa and rest all calls will be charged at 1.2 paisa per second. The situation is same with other networks as well including Idea, Airtel and Vodafone, if am not wrong.

I ported my Vodafone number to Docomo since 2 years ago. Docomo gave me pre activated 1 paisa per second plan that is working till now. I don’t need to activate it every 6 months or 12 months like other networks make you do.

I checked Vodafone website for the same but there is not much information about the same. So, better visit their shop or call them on 198 (toll free). They will let you know about their current plans because it keeps changing every week.