Thread: How much max speed we can get from MTS Mblaze data card

How much max speed we can get from MTS Mblaze data card

Planning to buy a new MTS Mblaze data card for the first time and trust me I really don’t have any idea about such data service internet connections. This is why I am here. Knowing the entire information about this data card is not necessary for me instead I am just in search of the maximum speed that I would get with this data card. Speed is the main criteria that I am looking out for and then comes the rest other features. So guys firstly please let me know what speed I will get I can get with the MTS Mblaze data card at max. And if possible also let me know what plan would be suitable for me. Provide me with enough information and with the latest offers that MTS is currently providing. Reply as soon as possible because I am in hurry and need to get the connection soon within a week. So do comment and help me out.

Re: How much max speed we can get from MTS Mblaze data card

That seems to be a quite simple query I must say. Now, the only thing I can do is share my current MTS plan. I purchased my MTS MBLAZE Data Card one year ago and I got it for Rs.1,049. Let me tell you that this is a standard plan and it would give you all the standard features of MTS with no extra benefit.

• Firstly, as per your requirement; this standard data card will give the Speed upto 3.1 Mbps
    • Then the upload speed is upto 1.8 Mbps which is the fastest while uploading

Note: the information that i am sharing is according to the last year’s plan. I am not sure what exactly the current plan states. Might be the price rate must have been increased or even decreased, or maybe the speed limit has been improved or vice versa.

Yes, you are extremely right. The plans have been changed a lot. Obviously changes are bound to happen, after all MTS is a service provider and variations in the data plan keeps on happening. Anyways thanks for updating me with the previous old plans that MTS offered.
    Right now the currently standard plan of MTS in both prepaid and postpaid is the same and obviously quite high than what is mentioned above.

• The exact amount for the standard plan (both prepaid and postpaid) is Rs. 1149
    • however the speed has been kept the same as 3.1 Mbps (max) and the upload speed has also been kept the same as previous i.e. 1.8 Mbps
    • Plug and Play is enabled and for data storage they will provide you with a Micro SD card slot. So store data as much you want.
    • Remember as said the plan is same for both prepaid and post paid

What so ever plan to prefer the base Tariff you will be charged is Rs 2/MB and the base validity will be as according to the period of time allotted to you in your license. Generally people do call it as lifetime validity even if it is just for a decent period of time.

• Now if you are a prepaid customer or if you wanted to be a prepaid customer then the following information will be much useful for you. the first recharge options for the new activation will as following:
    • If you normal internet surfer then I guess paying out Rs.501 of a 3 GB of bundle free usage will be suitable for you. this free usage will be valid only for a period of one month. If in case, you exceed the free usage, which generally most of the users do, you will be charged Re. 1/ MB
    • If you prefer surfing a lot along with downloading then 10 GB Unlimited is the plan meant for you. the validity is same for 30 days and no extra charge is applied if you exceed the amount of free usage. Instead the speed will be hampared, i.e. if you exceed this bundle usage the speed will be decreased to 144 kbps.
    • Lastly paying Rs. 2012 will give you 120 MB of free usage; 120 MB/ day! So I think this plan will suite you only if you are working in an office environment. The validity is till 120 days i.e. around 4 months. If you exceed the bundle free usage then you will be charged 25p/MB.

I am a MBlaze 490 user and I have been using its monthly plan from past 8 months. No doubt, MTS is great with regards to the plans it provide to their customer. Currently I am on a monthly basis plan where I do get 3 GB of free usage for just Rs.490 with a validity of one month and if I exceed the limit then I will be charged Re.1 for per MB. As I said MTS is great and also I am very much satisfied with current plan i am using. However now I am bored of this plan as I am using it from past 8 months and now I wanted to switch to some other plan of MTS. Now if any one has any special offer or any special plan that you are aware of or using it right now then please let me know.

Yes there is a special offer that is being offered by MTS right now. According to their play if you go for MBlazer 444 plan you will get the monthly free usage of 3GB obviously with the validity of one month and for the additional usage of Rs. 0.4/MB. This special offer is being provided at the price of Rs. 444. Now if you compare the current plan of yours with this special plan there is not much difference as in both the plans you will be getting 3GB as the bundle free usage with the same validity but however there are other advantages that you will be happy of. Firstly as said with the special offer you will be charged only Rs. 444 and also the chargers for the additional usage has been decreased from Re.1/MB to Rs.0.4/MB which is quite acceptable.