Thread: How to avoid Hathway manual login for internet connection

How to avoid Hathway manual login for internet connection

Come on Hathway, this is not the way you use to do with your customer. This is the first time I haven’t got any response from them for the problem I am facing. From past one week I have been noticing that I have to login through the logon screen every time if I have to accessing internet. Obviously this is a problem or something weird as I never had to go through this useless procedure before when I got the connection initially but now from last few days even if I have to just Google something they ask me to login to Hathway to access the connection. is there any fix for this problem. I am sure I didn’t do anything wrong from my side. This problem surely has been introduced by Hathway so now they will have to resolve it as soon as possible.

Re: How to avoid Hathway manual login for internet connection

Hey this is what the same problem in my computer too. From last two days I found that I always have to logon physically to hathway to access their connection. I am using this connection from past 6 months and until now I never had to login so frequently just to access Hathway connection. My login screen was always made to automatic so therefore physical login was never a problem for me.

Anyway I called up the customer care of hathway twice and guess what? Both the time I got the same excuse for the problem but with minor changes. Like the first time I was told that the system time connection goes off automatically after 1 hr whereas the other executive told me that the system time goes off after every 2hrs. Now whom should I believe. Sometimes the reason itself looks like illogical to me, so I do not believe either of them.

Re: How to avoid Hathway manual login for internet connection

Hey, I received a reply from Hathway and what they told me is that they will now update the system time to more than 4 hrs. I was not at all satisfied with what they did. Logging in after every 4 hrs is not at all acceptable. Everyone knows that we pay for an internet connection to access it 24 hrs for a whole month without interruption then what is the sense of making the system time for 4 hrs. However they did clarified that they will be doing it 24 hrs as soon as possible.