Thread: BBNL offers 10 MBPS unlimited internet plan for just RS. 1000 in Bangalore

BBNL offers 10 MBPS unlimited internet plan for just RS. 1000 in Bangalore

I currently shifted to Bangalore as my job required me to work in their Bangalore’s office. I will be staying in Bangalore for period of 18 months. I have found a house to live in, now I am searching for good internet connection at my house which I can use for communicating with my family who lives in Pune and also for entertainment purpose. One of my colleagues in my office told me that BBNL provides good internet service in Bangalore. So I opened the website of BBNL and checked the plans. Here in the list I found that BBNL is providing internet connection of speed 10 Mbps at Rs. 1000 per month only and that too with unlimited data usage. Here is the screenshot,
    I can’t actually believe that some internet service in India is providing such a good internet connection at such reasonable price. Is this price correct or maybe there must have been some mistake from BBNL’s side. Can someone confirm this for me?

Re: BBNL offers 10 MBPS unlimited internet plan for just RS. 1000 in Bangalore

I too had seen this price and the plan on BBNL’s website, but I think that it must be some mistake as they later on corrected it. Here are the current internet plans that BBNL is providing. The BBNL-10MB-UL plan which was previously pried at Rs. 1000 per month is now changed and no confirm price has been shown on the website.
    I don’t think that cost of such high speed internet must be less than Rs. 3000 per month. According to the website, you’ll need to call the BBNL customer care to know the current price. I am currently using internet provided by Tata Photon. The plan which I am using gives me speed of 1 Mbps but the price is very high. I think I will too switch to internet provided by BBNL.

I am currently using the BSNL-10MB-UL plan, but I have not purchased it directly from BBNL. The local cablenet which is also subscribed to BBNL provides this plan through their servers. I have been using it for past four to five months and it is a good internet plan. If you buy it directly from BBNL, then I don’t think that you will get proper FUP. You will see lot of fluctuation in the download speed and many times, it will be running at low speed. This is noticed mostly on the weekends and in evening. The cablenet I am using is through Delta-net cable operator. I don’t k now if this service will be available in the area of Bangalore where you will be staying, but I’d suggest that you buy BBNL-10KB-UL from this internet provider. The FUP is good and also the download speed doesn’t fluctuate. I get around 9 Mbps of speed during day and around 9.4 Mbps at might. Even if the speed is low, the download speed remains at 6 Mbps to 7 Mbps.

I am using the plan currently. Believe me, I always get both download and upload speed as 10Mbps almost all the times. And yes, its true that you get it @1000 per month. But I was told that there is a 100GB FUP, and thereafter its 1Mbps unlimited. Though I am not sure about this, because the max I have reached is 84 GB. Rest all is as said.

Quote Originally Posted by rishav105 View Post
    I am using the plan currently. Believe me, I always get both download and upload speed as 10Mbps almost all the times. And yes, its true that you get it @1000 per month. But I was told that there is a 100GB FUP, and thereafter its 1Mbps unlimited. Though I am not sure about this, because the max I have reached is 84 GB. Rest all is as said.
    You downloaded 84GB data with your plan, thats great. Also, it is really surprising to see you are getting the same upload and download speed because the internet providers normally offer this things in the business class plans and not on regular internet plan where the ratio is divided on 1:8.