Thread: Hayai 25mbps unlimited broadband for Rs. 1499, is it true?

Hayai 25mbps unlimited broadband for Rs. 1499, is it true?

Recently I heard that Hayai is offering an unlimited broadband usage for Rs. 1499 with 25 mbps. Now this sound too interesting and impressive but on the other hand I also doubt a lot about it. How it can be possible especially for Hayai? I have never seen Hayai giving such huge benefit to its users in just a limited affordable price. Actually the one thing that I doubt the most is the unlimited usage. Can anyone at least confirm this thing for me? Is it really possible for Hayai to provide a simple unlimited plan along with 25mbps of speed? There must be some sort Fair usage policy as far as I know. Anyways if there’s anyone with the detailed information of Hayai then also let me know about their availability of services if possible.

Re: Hayai 25mbps unlimited broadband for Rs. 1499, is it true?

Ok! First of all I would like to tell you that there is no such unlimited plan existing in Hayai, other than this you have heard everything correctly. They are providing25mbps of broadband at exactly the price that you have mentioned i.e. Rs. 1499. Currently what actually they have done is added an additional policy to their existing Flat rate plan and that policy are known as Fair Usage Policies. It is very much necessary for you to first know what exactly Hayai mean by Flat Rate. Flat Rate mainly considers their pricing and not the usage, they never considers unlimited plan.

The best thing to done in order to get a proper guideline for the residential plans better you know the price of the plan and then divide it by 10. But remember, it’s only for the residential plans and not for Business plans as they have entirely different manipulation and calculation.

Yeah I do agree with that Hayai Flat Rate has now started coming up with a Fair Usage Policies which most of the people do feel good in their opinion and I must say that I am not one of them. After dividing the total price including the tax with 10 I found that Fair Usage Policies is actually going to charge me around Rs. 1449 for 145GB which I don’t think is reasonable in any case, at least not suitable for me.

I think you haven’t went through Beam broadband services, it provides an Unlimited plan of 10mbps with 2mbps after Fair Usage Policies and the best part is that it costs only around 1000 to 1100 rupees to a normal user. I hope you can easily image the use of 10mbps, ok, forget about 10mbps even after Fair Usage Policy at least we can easily download at about 20GB or data without any trouble in a single day and not just downloading but also we can upload an approximate same amount of data parallel to the downloading if we will enable the connection for a whole days without any interruption. Now if I calculate randomly, Beam is actually providing us with 600GB just for a month and when I compare and implement all this things on Hayai, Hayai gives only 200 GB and over to that it charges beyond Rs. 2000 for the same.

Hope now everything is clear for you and also you must have got the reason why I was criticizing Hayai for its FUP. No doubt Beam Broadband is simply great and also much cheaper than Hayai. Better you go for Beam or else for some other broadband connection that overcomes the services and policies of Hayai.

I think there’s lot more from your side to be done in order to discuss about this issue. I would suggest you to first check out the Hayai official site and dig the site completely as much as possible and then be back over here, I will be waiting for you. Come on my friend, you should be well aware of Hayai’s downloading policies. Best thing is Read out the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) of Hayai. I am sure you will everything clearly from there. You might find everything at that section. From availability to the installation, from policies to terminology, every single thing is covered there. Click on the link that I provided and make yourself very well clear with all doubts misunderstandings that you have.
    http://www.hayai.in/faq