Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > India BroadBand
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2012

Broadband plan for visitor to India

I live in the US and visit India every year for a month. I travel to several cities in India in every visit. What choices do I have for broadband plans for my laptop and a mobile phone?

I was hoping that there may be blogs or other informational websites for travelers like me, but so far I haven't found any. Any pointers will be welcome.
Old 12-05-2012

Re: Broadband plan for visitor to India

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubose View Post
I live in the US and visit India every year for a month. I travel to several cities in India in every visit. What choices do I have for broadband plans for my laptop and a mobile phone?

I was hoping that there may be blogs or other informational websites for travelers like me, but so far I haven't found any. Any pointers will be welcome.
If you are interested in Unlimited Data Card plan for your laptop then you can go through the below thread and find out which will be the best provider for you.
Unlimited Data Card plan for laptop

TechArena Community > Technology > India BroadBand
Tags: , ,