Thread: Free Of Cost Itemized Bill If Register for E-Bill Facility

Free Of Cost Itemized Bill If Register for E-Bill Facility

I am having a small which i think can be resolved by you only. I am using a postpaid connection of the Reliance and today got a message stating that they are offering the free itemized bill if i will subscribe for the e-bill facility. E-bill will be the bill sent through the mail this does not require any kind paper bill. But i am confused that whether this is true that i will get the free bill for same or not. If you can then please let me know about the same so that i can continue with the service. Thanks in advance.

Re: Free Of Cost Itemized Bill If Register for E-Bill Facility

Yes this is true about the Free Of Cost Itemized Bill If Register for E-Bill Facility. This for the purpose of saving the paper. By subscribing to this service when next time you are getting the bill on mail you will get the itemized with the same for the free of cost. It will save the monthly 25 Rs. If you are still confused about the same then i will advise you to contact the Reliance Customer care and ask about the same they can help you with the proper solution for the same which you are looking for. So if you can then go through the same and see whether you are getting proper solution for same or not. subscribe for e-bill and save trees.

I have also got the same SMS from the Reliance which is stating about the itemized bill on e-bill and does not charge anything. I have been waiting for this service from long time as TATA Indicom was the first mobile operator for announcing this service later all other dealer like Vodafone, Airtel and others also started this facility. Now Reliance is also taking a step ahead for the free itemized bill which is really nice. I have subscribe for same and now getting all my bill detail on email only. No paper will be wasted for same. How this is beneficial for the companies? This might be the question raised in your mind. So let me tell you that this is beneficial because the postal charges paid by the mobile company for posting the Itemized bill is no more be charged as all bill will be mail only. So if you can then go through the same and see whether it is working for you or not.

First of all thanks for the response regarding the query of mine and i am satisfied with the solution that you have given to me. And after that i wanted to tell you that this is working with the issue of mine. I have now subscribed for the e-bill and waiting for my next bill cycle to know about the itemized bill on the mail. But having one more query which i think can be resolved with the help of yours. I am planning to buy a USB modem for net connection but confused which one to go with. There are lots of provider and don't know who is providing the best connection so if you then please let me know which is the best between the Reliance, Tata Indicom, BSNL. A help may appreciated.

If you ask me then i will advise you to go with the BSNL which is the best service provider in the field of the broadband. I am not sure about the Photon as i have never tried the same but when it comes to Reliance i will not advise any one to go with the same. I have tried the Reliance Net Connect which is not at all giving the proper service. Where BSNL gives the enough net speed with the low charges. If you really wanted to buy one then i will advise you to go with this BSNL only. To know more about the Reliance Netconnect Broadband v/s TATA Indicom Photon USB Modem v/s BSNL EVDO DATA Card you should check out the below given link which will help you with the same.Reliance Netconnect Broadband v/s TATA Indicom Photon USB Modem v/s BSNL EVDO DATA Card

I will recommend you the Tata Indicom Photon only as i have tried it and it is working all fine for me with the proper speed. Today i had a demo on Tata Indicom Photon Plus. It also worked well on ubuntu 9.04. Very impressed with the speed. I got 1 mbps download and .50 mbps upload speed. I try to add Reliance mobile broadband in on my system but not happy with the speed and upload that it is providing so not advising any one to go with the same. So if you can then go through the Tata Indicom Photon which is the best for the USB modem. Now you can also make a call from the USB modem and also you attach the headphone with the same. So if you can then go through the same and see whether it is working for you or not as it is working for me. I hope you will like the same.

pLZ SEND IN ME MY POSTPAID ITMISED BILL