Thread: Vodafone broadband not good in rural areas

Vodafone broadband not good in rural areas

Guys just wanted to inform you all that this broadband is not good at all they had advertised me saying that they are offering me a post paid wireless broadband at the price of Rs,1600. When I got that offer for a price more than that of the advertised one. Still I am not able to get the speed I am looking for. So what do you all think what can be the issue over here. can you all please guide me through this. It would be of great help for me.

Re: Vodafone broadband not good in rural areas

Well no other solution then to have a talk with the Vodafone officials about the said problem. Did you have a talk with them regarding the same and if not then you should talk to them and report the problem.

I did have a chat with them about the same and they said that they are looking into the issue. They will get it fixed in a day or so. I am not getting to see any video at all. The page is not loading completely at all, that’s what the problem is. So stuck with it.

Hi the plan is simple. Crap that service provider and better switch it to the new plan that would be an interesting offer for you to look at.

For me bsnl is the best service provider and it can surpass the major service providers in the rural areas. So you better go with the bsnl.

Can you please tell me which is the modem that you are using, so that I can tell you if that modem is capable of being unlocked or not.

Ok I don’t have much knowledge about it see the modem that I am using is the Voda (GTE) 3570z. talking about unlocking I don’t have much knowledge about it, so if you are advising me something about unlocking then better give me some detailed information for the same, that would be better for me.

So do reply on the same. I am waiting for the necessary response from you all.

See do you even get EDGE network in your area? Where do you stay as such? See the capacity of the network depends upon the tower that is placed in your area. If there is no tower available in your area then you wouldn’t be able to get good network for your usb dongle. That’s what I want to warn you.

No I don’t even get that on my phone and I stay in a small village near cochin. It is really disheartening to see I will end up wasting my money that I payed for Vodafone.

Quote Originally Posted by Python$ View Post
    Ok I don’t have much knowledge about it see the modem that I am using is the Voda (GTE) 3570z. talking about unlocking I don’t have much knowledge about it, so if you are advising me something about unlocking then better give me some detailed information for the same, that would be better for me.

So do reply on the same. I am waiting for the necessary response from you all.
    The data card that you are having is not a locked type. You can use it with the other service providers in the different areas that’s what you can do. so do have a look at the same. one smart move you can make is that you can convert from post paid customer to pre paid customer change the service provider(obviously by unlocking it). Say bsnl and recharge with a 1GB gprs pack then check the speed that you are getting. Since you live somewhere near cochin you would be able to get a good network from there. That’s all I can say.