Thread: BSNL 2G sim card users getting fluctuated 3G signals

BSNL 2G sim card users getting fluctuated 3G signals

I am noticing this from bsnl and don’t know why I am getting such a poor signal strength. You will be surprised to see the speed that I am getting from 3G signal i.e. 150 kbps the same speed that I used to get with the 2G connectivity. Can anyone explain me as if what is exactly wrong with it that’s what I am not understanding at all. Anyways I just want to know if some others are also facing this same issue or is it me alone who is going through this problem, what are your replies for the same. Please tell me about it.

Re: BSNL 2G sim card users getting fluctuated 3G signals

Yes I think bsnl people are following the same path of the docomo. Even the docomo users were complaining about this few weeks back and it seems many of the service providers will follow the suit. That’s what I am thinking.

Yes these ISP people are having this bad idea of copying the concept carried out by others for an example if you take a look at airtel then they were the one who implemented the FUP. Looking at them many other isp’s started implementing that policy in their existing plans. Why don’t they copy the positives, for an example mtnl and bsnl had launched Unlimited 3g Data Plan why don’t other isp’s follow the same plan. I think they should follow it.

Dude I think you should better check it with your service provider and then see why are you getting such a poor connectivity on your 3G. see I am having 3G connectivity on my 2G sim and I am getting a descent 3g Signal. I don’t understand why are you getting fluctuated 3G signals. Better you ask the customer support about this problem. Seems to me as a local network problem in your area, that’s why the drop in the connection. So do as what I have said here and I am sure you will be able to get out of this problem, that’s what I am saying.

ThumbsUp Re: BSNL 2G sim card users getting fluctuated 3G signals

I do agree with what the above user is saying since even I am a bsnl user and I am not facing any drop in the connection at all. I am getting a good download speed of 175kbps. So I am pretty happy about it. I would say better place your sim card properly and then restart the phone again see if you can see any noticeable difference In the speed or not.

Hey I did have a chat with the bsnl people about this problem and they are saying that it is a temporary problem and they are hoping to get it fixed bvy tomorrow. So don’t worry buddy it is a temporary problem, like you even I am getting a drop in the 3G signal. I am sure they would get it fixed. Hoping for the best.

Yes you are right. Its now back to the normal and I am pretty happy that I am getting a descent browsing speed as well as downloading.