Thread: How to Configure Binatone Airtel modem for BSNL?

How to Configure Binatone Airtel modem for BSNL?

I had applied for the BSNL landline and I got the line after 18 days. Now I got another problem. I am unable to configure the Binatone modem. I have tried so many setting but still I could not solve it. I just wanted know what would be the problem?

Re: How to Configure Binatone Airtel modem for BSNL?

I think there would be the problem of maximum transmission unit. I would suggest you that please lower the MTU value to 1492 1484 or 1476 etc. and then try local area network. I hope this will help you.

I would suggest you please check MSS/ MTU value. If it is not showing proper change to 1492 or even low and I will recommend you to use Beetel 220BXI or Beetel 450BXI unit for connection with BSNL broad band and copy paste ipconfig and all data in LAN mode.

Yes dude, I am completely satisfied with statement. I would suggest that check out either getting any firmware version or not. If you are getting please check all the PVC’s. After checking this please check any Airtel related entry is present or not along with check out ACL and CWMP should be disable. After that please try 1480 and then check diagnostic page. Then please select PVC0 one by one and deactivate all the things except PVC2.

If your friend has BSNL modem then I would suggest that please compare all the option which are exist in your modem.
    1> If you are seeing routing table, but let me tell you one thing it should be same.
    2> QoS UBR without PCR (BSNL) it should be same with Binatone.
    3> Under LAN setting please check that IGMP Snooping it should be on along with that check blocking mode is on or not. Blocking mode should be on in case of BSNL.
    4> But let one thing keep in mind in case of Binatone IGMP Snooping should be on but you will not see blocking mode.
    5> You can see BSNL would contain option to set the port but in case of binatone you will not see.
    6> Check the wifi setting.
    7> After that please check Router table I think you had tested the BSNL with Dialer mode.
    8> After that please take screenshot of entire modem and router page.
    9> Change the firmware or upgrade I hope this will help you to solve you issue.