Thread: Best wireless internet connection in New Delhi

Best wireless internet connection in New Delhi

Hello friends, thinking to get a wireless internet connection for me, but not having the idea about it, so wanted the suggestion about the best wireless internet connection which is there in New Delhi. The two main things which I am looking at is the customer service and speed of the internet connections, if these things are there then it will be a good connection. Which is the best, Airtel, Tata Photon Plus, Reliance or any other, please suggest me. Thank you.

Re: Best wireless internet connection in New Delhi

I would suggest that you better take the MTNL connection, it is one of the best and you will be getting good internet connection. If you wanted to check out the tariff plan then just go to below link and check it out, which will be the best for you.

MTNL Delhi

If you are looking for the best broadband connection in terms of service and best in terms of cost then get any of the local internet operator, whereas the mtnl is worst and no one ever listens to the user problem if internet is not working. If you did the complaint that the internet is not working then you have to wait for at least 3-4 days to get the problem solved. It is having more than 1500 customer care persons to help but none of them even know English and also do not know basic things like pinging the gateway etc. on the other hand airtel is very much high in terms of cost, they are having a fair usage policy on each unlimited plan which is not been disclose to customers after which your connection speed will be getting low or if that does not happen then might be getting a very high bill for the usage beyond your usage. If you are thinking to go for Reliance then it is same as MTNL. I think that the Local operator will provide best connection and it will never get down and you will not having any reason to complaint also. If then also you are having any problem then they will attend you within minutes of complaining. So you better decide and get the best one for you.

I think that Reliance is the best, I am using it and did not have a signal problem with it, getting proper internet speed and even in the bill there in no extra cost been added, which I think that it is not worth. I would suggest that you try with the minimum pack and check that you like it or not.

I would suggest that you better do not get the TIKONA as it is having the worst service provider and also they do not provide any of the service and also they are not having any of the service which is providing wi-fi services, always charge for the installation of the modem, but they charge very much. Most of the staff is not having good manners and also not having enough equipment, due to which anyone does not takes there connection, if you are taking then take at your own risk.

I think that most of the broadband connections which are there in the Delhi are having the Airtel connection. If you check the number then you will be able to know about it. Where the airtel is very much good in the terms of products and services, many of the people have founded and most of them have not founded, everyone is having their own reason not to select it. Well most of the people that Airtel is very much costly but it is not having at present. Mostly the unlimited plans from any service provider are having the Fair Usage Policy thing. If you are getting any of the plans which is up to a certain GB of download and upload then it will be surely fall down to 256 kbps.

There are plans in Airtel which are been starting from 649 and moving further. All plans which are there are really nice and also worth to have it for you. If you are not happy with the Airtel plans then you can try the Tikona which is also having one of the best plans for the users. If you are concern about price but not about the internet speed then I would suggest that you better go for MTNL, but the only problem is that service and customer care is not good. If you are looking for the USB stick connection then I would suggest that go for Tata Photon or MTS, both of them are the costliest.

I would not suggest that you go for the local internet service provider; they are not at all trustworthy. You can ask anyone who is using the local internet service and check that what the problems they are facing with the connection are. Sometimes it happens that the particular local internet service provider is good in one area of the city but it is pathetic in another.

I have been using Airtel boradband for the last 3 years and I am very satisfied with it. In between, I had thought of changing my service provider, but couldn't find a plan that matches with mine at a cheaper rate.