Thread: Sometime WIFI is not visible with utstarcom wa3002g4

Sometime WIFI is not visible with utstarcom wa3002g4

I have WA3002G4 Type 2 modem and I am facing problem with my Modem. Sometimes WIFI is not showing with my modem and after that i have to restart my modem. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem? If anyone have solution regarding this then let me know.

Re: Sometime WIFI is not visible with utstarcom wa3002g4

You have to first visit modem configuration page from your computer and then you have to go to management menu and after going in to the management menu you have to click on save and after that you have to restart your modem and then you have to check whether your problem get solved or not?

I will suggest you to check your modem with different computer and after that you have to see whether you are getting same problem or not? If same problem does not occur after connecting the modem with other computer then problem is with your computer settings only otherwise problem is with your utstarcom wa3002g4 modem only.

If above solution does not help you to solve this problem then you have to you have to first start WLAN and then you have to go to the properties. Now after that you have to select WLAN card configuration. After selecting that you need to you check whether there is any power setting or not? If power setting is there then you have to try different power setting and then check whether same problem is occurring or not?

I have read your solution and first I have tried to solve this problem by Going in to the management menu and saving the setting but that does not help me to solve this problem. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by looking for the power saving options but I didn’t get any settings. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Any help will be appreciated.

According to me you should try Mixed WPA2/WPA-PSK setting and after that you have to restart your router and then you have to check whether your problem is occurring or not? I am suggesting you this solution because I was also having same problem with and after that i have tried different setting with my router and then al the things were started working l properly.

I think you should also try this solution and then let me know what the result is. As far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

You should try this steps to get rid of this problem.
    • Open wireless setup.
    • Then you have to select security.
    • Select open in network authentication option.
    • Enable WEP Encryption
    • After that select key 1
    • Now after that you have to put your key to first column.

Now save this settings and then check whether your problem get solved or not?

I am also using same modem and I am also facing same problem with my modem. I have tried different settings with my modem but after that also I am facing same problem. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem? Any help will be appreciated.

You should first try to solve this issue by resetting your utstarcom wa3002g4 modem and after resetting your modem you have to see whether it makes any difference or not? If that does not help you that you have to also check whether firmware update is available for this modem or not. I hope this solution will help yuou to fix this problem.