Thread: Complain for mobile number portability with tata docomo

Complain for mobile number portability with tata docomo

Till now I was using TATA indicom as my service provider but has now applied for the mobile number portability which I want it to transfer to the TATA docomo and for this procedure it will take approx. 7 days. But now after 10 days when I asked for this to the customer care executives they told me that they could not transfer the card from TATA indicom to tata docomo as they have not received the documents. As when contacted to the dealer he told me that the documents have already been sent to them and customer care guys says that they did not got any documents. So now what should I do to mnp to tata docomo from tata indicom.

Re: Complain for mobile number portability with tata docomo

First thing I would like to say that you should never go to any of the small dealers as they would confuse you, Rather you should try to approach gallery for mnp. As they would guide you properly and submit the appropriate documents. So if you want to switch your network from indicom to the tata docomo using mnp then it will be better you do this procedure from the TATA gallery.

I don’t think so that mnp can be done from the gallery only any of the authorized dealer can even help you out with switching of the network. As I have recently switched from airtel to Vodafone and it took just five days.

If you think that you have been cheated or have doubt about the documents has been sent or not then one thing you can do is call the customer care executive in front of dealer through which you sent the documents and ask the executive to talk with the dealer and if still there is no come out of the issue then you can forward the complain to the nodal officer against the dealer and I guess that you will get the positive response from them.