Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Want to transfer my postpaid connection to prepaid in Reliance

India BroadBand

Old 05-02-2012

Want to transfer my postpaid connection to prepaid in Reliance

Currently I am using Reliance GSM postpaid connection which I want it to transfer to prepaid connection so for this I went to the reliance gallery and told me that it will be converted to the prepaid connection but for 10 days they will disconnect the service. So if they disconnect the service for 10 days it would affect many clients and will affect my business. So I would like to know from you all does it takes 10 days to transfer from postpaid to the prepaid connection because I donít think so it takes this much days to transfer.

Old 05-02-2012

Re: Want to transfer my postpaid connection to prepaid in Reliance

I transferred my Airtel prepaid connection to the postpaid connection which took just three days and without interrupting services.
Old 05-02-2012

Re: Want to transfer my postpaid connection to prepaid in Reliance

For this I think you should once again call the reliance customer care for this, as I donít think so it should take this much days for transferring from postpaid to prepaid. Because I donít think so any service provider will take this much days to just transfer it from postpaid to prepaid connection.

TechArena Community > Technology > India BroadBand
Tags: , , ,