Thread: Vodafone overcharged me for the 3G service

Vodafone overcharged me for the 3G service

I bought the data card from the Vodafone for the 3G service for Rs 500 per month but after a month the service was stopped and when spoke to the Vodafone executives they said me that the plan I was using was the promotional one which was only for the one month. So after that I opted for the 850/- plan and got bill of Rs 1050/- and if I reach above the credit limit they automatically disconnected the service. But now after three months when I got the bills the amount mentioned in the bill was RS 21,350/- which too high.
    Seeing the amount I was shocked how they can levy this much amount as I thought they would disconnect the service if crossed the credit limit but my service was never stopped and even I never bothered about this. But now when I received the bill I see the amount on the bill is much higher. So whom should I meet to clarify about the bills as Vodafone gallery executives said that they could not do anything for this. So can anyone help me out with this issue.

Re: Vodafone overcharged me for the 3G service

For this I would like to say that you should again go to the Vodafone gallery and talk them about the charges which they have imposed in the bills were hidden and never shared with the customers. If still they deny accepting, then you must talk to the nodal officers regarding this.

For this I would like to say that you should again go to the Vodafone gallery and talk them about the charges which they have imposed in the bills were hidden and never shared with the customers. If still they deny accepting, then you must talk to the nodal officers regarding this.
    I tried discussing about this issue several times but neither the Vodafone guys nor nodal officer respond to me well. They told that if anything happens we will inform you about this thing. But they never bothered it. Every time I call to them new executives appears and have to again discuss the whole thing but they say that I have to talk to senior officer and but never had a conversation as line transferred to them gets disconnected or never responds. So is there any other way so that I can clearly discuss the issue with them and solved it out.

If anyone from the Vodafone does not listens to you then you can file the complaint against the Vodafone for the fraud and harassment in the consumer court.