Thread: Complaint against Idea Cellular regarding Online recharge

Complaint against Idea Cellular regarding Online recharge

Actually I recently recharged my prepaid card through the online transactions but after doing it but when I checked the phone I didn’t receive any message regarding it but got deducted from the bank account. So thought that it maybe due to some technical problem and will be recharged after some time but till the next day I didn’t receive any balance so I called up the customer care for this and when discussed about this issue they told me that they don’t have idea about this and disconnected the call. So now what should I do to get the balance in my idea card.

Re: Complaint against Idea Cellular regarding Online recharge

Even I recharged the phone through the internet banking but was not able to get the main balance for three days. After arguing in the customer care and talking to the senior executives they finally provided me the main balance.

For this have you tried discussing the issue with the gallery, if not then you should try to discuss the issue with them and if you have transaction id and other proofs then I think you will receive the balance immediately.

I have noticed that whenever I recharge the balance automatically is deducted and for this I am not getting what may be the exact reason for this. I have not activated any schemes nor any packs. So what may be the reasons for getting the balance deducted.

I have noticed that whenever I recharge the balance automatically is deducted and for this I am not getting what may be the exact reason for this. I have not activated any schemes nor any packs. So what may be the reasons for getting the balance deducted.
    According to me, the reason for deducting the balance you will get to know when you call the idea customer care and ask for the reason for deducting the balance. I guess any of the service must be activated mistakenly which you do not have the idea about it. so this can be known when you discussed the issue with the customer care executives.