Thread: Reliance providing wrong information to the customers

Reliance providing wrong information to the customers

Recently when I called to the Reliance customer care for any schemes, they told me that you will get full talk time on recharging for the Rs 501. But now when I recharged for the 501 Rs I did not got the full talk time and when again called for the same to the customer executive they told me that there is no such scheme going on. So for this I would like to say that reliance guys are just fooling the customers for this.

Re: Reliance providing wrong information to the customers

Even I feel the same for this as I had experienced this when I bought the new card. So when I recharged with full talktime I did not got the full talktime instead it activated some other schemes. So after this when I went for any recharge, I first check the scheme carefully then only I go for recharging the card.

For this have talked to the reliance gallery or not as what I feel that you might mistakenly heard some other thing or there might be some misunderstanding between you and the customer care. Otherwise according to me I don’t think they would provide any wrong information to the customers.

Recently when I called to the Reliance customer care for any schemes, they told me that you will get full talk time on recharging for the Rs 501. But now when I recharged for the 501 Rs I did not got the full talk time and when again called for the same to the customer executive they told me that there is no such scheme going on. So for this I would like to say that reliance guys are just fooling the customers for this.
    If you feel you have been cheated from the reliance then what I feel that you should file the complaint in the consumer court for this as doing this you will get back the amount with the penalty charges. So I think you should lodge the complaint in the consumer court.

If you think that you have been cheated then you can write the mail to the rcom.care@relianceada.com and I am sure that they would response back to your issue.