Thread: Complaint against Airtel prepaid regarding the SMS alert of service end

Complaint against Airtel prepaid regarding the SMS alert of service end

As using the Airtel prepaid service I activated the sms pack just last month back which was for 30 days, but before the getting the sms pack service over I received the sms alert before five days of ending that the service has been over for enjoying the service recharge the sms pack again. So for this I called the airtel support care and talked them about the issue but they told me that due to the technical problems in the system they were not able to get the details and told me to dial after some times. So when dialed again they transferred my line to their seniors but waited for 25 minutes and didn’t got connected. So I would say that airtel has got the worst service and they really don’t care about the customers issue.

Re: Complaint against Airtel prepaid regarding the SMS alert of service end

I had faced the same issue from the airtel regarding about the activation of services which I never got activated. So after arguing about the issue with the customer care they finally accepted that they accepted that service was mistakenly activated from their side and provided the balance which was deducted from the main balance.

In near future if you have any problem regarding the issue then you should try to visit any nearby gallery, if they fail to give response then you can complain to the nodal officer regarding the employee or staff and if nodal officer does not responds to your issue then you can file the complaint in the consumer court as from here definitely you will get your issue resolved but for this you should enough evidence to prove them wrong.

Even I had the same issue am using the postpaid plan where I get 100 national sms free in a month but when I checked in the bill, I saw that they had charged for the sms which was free. So had visited the gallery and found out that it was their fault and got me the revised bill and this was repeated again in the next month for which again I had to visit the gallery. So one thing I must say that due to poor response from them airtel are losing their customers and so should look out for the better service provided to the customers rather then concentrating on advertisements.