Thread: Reliance GSM does not get recharged

Reliance GSM does not get recharged

I have been using Reliance GSM prepaid from past five months, but from few days I have noticed that whenever I do the recharge of rs 50 it shows me the message that the recharge is already done and so for this when I called to the customer care they told me that it shows the message because the recharge from that coupon has already been done and so due to this reason, you cannot use the coupon for doing recharge second time.But this didn’t happen for once but many times and when asked for the money they told me that it is not their fault as I should check it before buying the coupon, so I guess there is some recharge coupons problem with the reliance or this happens usually with many people.

Re: Reliance GSM does not get recharged

I don’t think so after buying the coupon and scratching it does not credit the balance. As I use the coupon for doing recharge and I never got this kind of issue of not getting the balance in my account. I guess there must be some mistake from your side otherwise it should happen.

I have been using Reliance GSM prepaid from past five months, but from few days I have noticed that whenever I do the recharge of rs 50 it shows me the message that the recharge is already done and so for this when I called to the customer care they told me that it shows the message because the recharge from that coupon has already been done and so due to this reason, you cannot use the coupon for doing recharge second time.But this didn’t happen for once but many times and when asked for the money they told me that it is not their fault as I should check it before buying the coupon, so I guess there is some recharge coupons problem with the reliance or this happens usually with many people.
    As going though your issue even I feel strange that how it is possible that you cannot get the balance through coupons. And if you face the problem then one thing I must suggest you that you should try to recharge your card by phone transaction or by visiting any gallery or can also do by online transaction.

Actually for first time I tried recharging through online yesterday but still now I haven’t received balance. So if there is problem doing recharge through the coupon, with online then where should the customer get the card recharged.

I think the reliance guys are not caring about the customers and also to the service they are providing.