Thread: Where should I complain against TATA Docomo

Where should I complain against TATA Docomo

While using the TATA Docomo prepaid card I recently activated the caller tunes on my mobile. It got activated but when checked out on the next day I found out the different caller tune for which the amount was deducted from the main balance. But I didn’t bothered as it was not an issue. But after two days the caller tunes stopped ringing. So for this I called the customer care and talked about the issue and asked for the balance which they had deducted from my account. But they denied giving back the money as service had been activated. So can anyone help me out what should I do to complain this issue to the seniors or any of the person handling about this. So that I can get the main balance back for the service which I never used properly.

Re: Where should I complain against TATA Docomo

Even they started the service of jokes on my docomo prepaid number without knowing. When asked for the same on 121 customer care they replied me that it was activated from my side and due to this money has been getting deducted from the main balance every week. So for this I have to deactivate the jokes pack but didn’t got the money back as I have been using the service.

While using the TATA Docomo prepaid card I recently activated the caller tunes on my mobile. It got activated but when checked out on the next day I found out the different caller tune for which the amount was deducted from the main balance. But I didn’t bothered as it was not an issue. But after two days the caller tunes stopped ringing. So for this I called the customer care and talked about the issue and asked for the balance which they had deducted from my account. But they denied giving back the money as service had been activated. So can anyone help me out what should I do to complain this issue to the seniors or any of the person handling about this. So that I can get the main balance back for the service which I never used properly.
    If you want to complain regarding the issue you are facing then, you can write the mail to the social@tatadocomomarketing.com and give the detail information you tried to do with it. as I have done the same thing since earlier I had the issue with one of the service got activated which I never used. So for this I had complained in the customer care but didn’t receive any response from their side. After which I sent the mail on the above given address, within few days they reverted back for the issue and got the issue resolved and also the balance which was deducted due to the service.

I have the same problem with the docomo. The thing is that whenever I use the GPRS they deduct the money from the main balance though I have activated the gprs pack. So I would like to know why they cut the balance when I download any content from the net.

I have the same problem with the docomo. The thing is that whenever I use the GPRS they deduct the money from the main balance though I have activated the gprs pack. So I would like to know why they cut the balance when I download any content from the net.
    The thing is that, the content you have downloaded are chargeable and due to this amount from main balance deducted. And always make sure that the gprs packs allow you to surf the internet for free but you will be charged for the downloading.

For this issue you can visit any docomo gallery and talk about the issue. as you are not getting any response from the customer care. So by visiting to the nearby gallery you will get the reason due to which you are not getting back the balance.