Thread: Lost Reliance Sim card

Lost Reliance Sim card

Actually I lost my Reliance Sim card while travelling and so would like to know that what should I do to block the card so that there is no misuse done from my card can anyone help me out with this. So that I can bock the card as soon as possible. Hope I get positive response from here and thanks in advance for the help.

Re: Lost Reliance Sim card

For this, first thing I would like to know that where did you got your card lost and of which state the card belongs too. If you provide me the details of your lost reliance sim card it would be easy for me to guide you what steps is to be taken and where should you go.

Actually I was travelling to goa for some business work and the phone got stolen with reliance card in it this morning. Currently I’m in goa and will be leaving to home tomorrow morning but before that I want to block the number. So can anyone help me out with this, it would be really helpful for me.

Actually I was travelling to goa for some business work and the phone got stolen with reliance card in it this morning. Currently I’m in goa and will be leaving to home tomorrow morning but before that I want to block the number. So can anyone help me out with this, it would be really helpful for me.
    You can go to the nearby reliance gallery nearby you and ask them to bock the sim card as it has been lost. But for this you need to have identity proof or any of the proof you submitted to them while activating the number. Because without proof they don’t have authority to block the sim card. So if you have the proof you can get your sim card block by going to the Reliance gallery and also make sure that you lodge the FIR complaint as it would be helpful to activate the same number.

As I’m not carrying any document proof now, so is there any other way I can block the sim card so that there is no misuse done from my sim card.

If you do not have any documents then for this there is no other way to get it blocked, because to get the card blocked they need to fill the details in the form and then only it can be blocked.

And as you have mentioned that you will be leaving for home tomorrow, then you can block the card after reaching home.

Actually it happened the same with me, I lost my sim card and didn’t had the documents but as the card was in my name I knew about the address, Date of Birth, number, e-mail id. So if you have idea about on which name the card was activated and know about the details then you can block the sim card without any documents or any proof.

So as I did the same I would suggest you to do the following and get your sim card blocked before anyone tries to misuse it.